Composure Liquid Dogs/Cats 3.8oz (112ml)
This product is currently sold out.
A calming support formula recommended for pets exposed to increased environmental stressors.
• When pets can’t adapt to stress it can lead to anxiety, nervousness, hyperactivity, frayed nerves, excess barking, abnormal urine marking, excessive
scratching, trembling or shivering, and destructive or aggressive behavior.
• Recommended for:
¤ Changes to environment ¤ Company or parties ¤ Veterinary or grooming visits
¤ Boarding or holidays ¤ Boredom or separation anxiety
¤ Moving or traveling ¤ Fireworks and thunderstorms
• Composure for Cats and Dogs helps alleviate stress related behavior problems without a? ecting your animal’s personality or energy level. It can
be used daily or when extra help to relax is needed.
• It contains a combination of factors not found in other calming formulas such as C3 TM
(Colostrum Calming Complex), L-Th eanine, Th iamine
(Vitamin B1), which all address stress and calming.
About the Formula:
• C3 TM
(Colostrum Calming Complex) is known for its calming e? ects. and it works synergistically with the L-theanine in this formula.
L-Th eanine supports calming and relaxation, reduces irritability and low mood states. L-Th eanine has been extensively researched for its
ability to reduce stress, anxiety and unwanted behavior. L-Th eanine is a naturally occurring amino acid found in green tea that is a derivative of
glutamic acid; a neurotransmitter in the brain. It helps the body to produce other calming amino acids such as dopamine, GABA and
Tryptophan and helps bring certain neurotransmitters into better balance. Studies done on L-Th eanine showed that dogs reduced anxiety-related
behavior without adverse e? ect, or drowsiness; dogs were alert, playful, and calmer than expected, given their situations.
• Th iamine helps manage stress and reduces irritability. Th iamine (Vitamin B1) has been shown to a? ect the central nervous system to help calm
and soothe anxious animals. A lack of Th iamine can cause mental confusion, muscular weakness, muscle spasms, nervousness, and weight and
appetite loss during periods of stress.
• Composure for Cats and Dogs does not contain any herbal ingredients (Kava Kava, Valerian, St. John’s Wort, etc.) or L-Tryptophan. Its
ingredients do not cause addiction, and drowsiness or impaired motor skills.
Active Ingredients Per 1/4 Teaspoon
Thiamine (Vitamin B1) 67 mg
(Colostrum Calming Complex) 11 mg
brand) 10.5 mg
Inactive Ingredients: cornstarch, glycerin, guar gum, lecithin (from soy), maltodextrin, non-fat milk solids, silicon dioxide,
sorbic acid, sucrose, vegetable oil, water.
Shake well before use.
Cats: 1/4 teaspoon twice daily.
Under 25 lbs: 1/4 teaspoon twice daily.
26 - 49 lbs: 1/2 teaspoon twice daily.
50 - 75 lbs: 3/4 teaspoon twice daily.
76 lbs and over: 1 teaspoon twice daily.
During Times of Increased Stress: It is safe to double or triple the above amount, as needed